1. User Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- If you should make use of the Vingle Community or submit any content to the Vingle Community, this will be considered as your consent to be bound by and abide by the terms and conditions of Vingle.
- Vingle also reserves the right to, at any time, change, alter, or modify the terms and conditions of its service, and your continued use and content submissions will serve as your consent to be bound by the new terms and conditions; however, Vingle, at its sole discretion, may attempt to notify users prior to such changes.
3. The Service we Provide to You
- Vingle offers its online community services and content to you “AS IS.” Thus, we are not responsible for any interruptions in our service or errors in our content. Vingle serves as a facilitator of this online community by providing content and a forum through which the user may enrich their personal experiences.
- The service that Vingle provides is in no way to be used by its members for infringement of any intellectual property rights of Vingle itself, its users, and other third-parties. Content provided on Vingle can only be downloaded, copied, reproduced, or in any other way used by you without the expressed written consent of Vingle or the party who possesses ownership rights over the content.
- Vingle hereby grants you permission to use the online community as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that: (i) your use of the online community is as is solely for your personal and noncommercial use; (ii) you will not copy, download or distribute any part of the online community in any form or medium without Vingle’s or the content owner’s prior written authorization; (iii) you will not alter, modify, or make derivative works from any part of the online community other than what may be reasonably necessary to use the online community for its intended purpose; and (iv) you will otherwise comply with all of the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms of Service.
4. Your Rights as a User in the Vingle Community
- You, the user, so long as you are a member of our online community, have a right to access the content provided by and through the Vingle community.
- You also have a right to post and submit content by and through the Vingle Community; however, such posts and submissions are subject to the Vingle Community User Guidelines. If such material is found to be contrary to the User guidelines, it shall be removed or deleted without prior notice.
- By submitting your own content you also authorize Vingle to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright and any other proprietary rights in your submission; however You shall retain ownership rights in your posts and submissions to the Vingle Community.
- It shall also be understood that through the creation of the posts or content submission, you have expressly given Vingle a license to, without limitation, use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform your content in relation to the Vingle Online Community Service, as well as any and all of Vingle’s business matters and functions.
- The above licenses granted in the content and posts submitted by you shall be perpetual and irrevocable.
5. Your Responsibility as a User of the Community
- You shall be solely responsible for your own content submissions and the consequences that may accompany them. Further, it shall be understood that with each one of your submissions that you affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use such content in your submissions.
- In your use of our Vingle community, you must agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions that are contained on our site.
- It is also your responsibility to ensure that all of your posts and content submissions are not contrary to the Vingle Community User Guidelines.
6. Our Rights in Our Site and Content
- Our Vingle website, which includes all texts, pictures, videos, and music content contained on the website, is protected as a copyrighted work as a collective work or compilation under the intellectual property laws of the United States of America and other countries. Thus, Vingle shall have all rights therein, subject to other related agreements created by Vingle.
- All individual articles, blogs, videos, content and other elements that comprise our site, which are not explicitly mentioned are also protected as copyrighted works. Thus, Vingle shall have all rights therein, subject to other related agreements created by Vingle.
- By submitting, posting, or transmitting Content through Vingle's Services, you grant Vingle a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable license to use, store, reproduce, modify, publish, display, adapt, transmit, create derivative works, and distribute your user Content on Vingle. The rights you authorize in this license is for the sole purpose of developing, operating, providing, and improving Vingle's products and services. You also agree that this license includes the right for Vingle to make all submitted Content available to third parties who partner with Vingle to display, broadcast, or distribute such Content on other media and services. Note also that we may modify or adapt your Content in order to provide, transmit, display, or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and services.
- Further, Vingle shall have a perpetual, irrevocable license in the posts and content submitted by the user for the advancement of its service, business interests, and any other purposes seen fit at its sole discretion.
- Vingle reserves the right to remove user content at any time, without prior notice or justification at its sole discretion.
7. Our Liability to You
- Vingle reserves the right to cancel, discontinue, suspend, modify, terminate, or alter its online community service at its sole discretion. Should any of the above actions be taken by Vingle, Vingle shall not be held responsible to the user for the consequences that such actions may incur.
- The Vingle Online Community website may contain links to third party websites, which are not owned by, controlled by or affiliated with Vingle. Vingle does not have any control over, and also assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites, thus should you access such links, you do so at your own risk. The presence of these third-party links in the online community shall in no way serve as an endorsement, sponsorship, or other affiliation to the third-party website nd the content contained therein.
- Vingle, as an online community service provider, shall not be held responsible or liable for the comments, opinions and material on the website that has been posted or created by its users and/or third-parties. Those comments, opinions, and other material shall be the sole responsibility of the party who posted said material.
8. Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright holder and you have reason to believe that your copyright has been infringed upon, please click here.
9. Termination of Membership
- Vingle reserves the right to terminate user membership at any time, with or without cause, not to be limited to the following reasons:
- If the user is found to be an intellectual property right infringer
- The user has violated the terms of service and conditions agreement
- The user has violated the community user guidelines
- Vingle shall view each instance of a case-by-case basis at its sole discretion to determine whether such behavior warrants a warning, suspension, or membership termination.
10. General Warranty Disclaimer
THE USE OF OUR SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT IS PERMITTED BY LAW. VINGLE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. VINGLE MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY ITS USERS, AND VINGLE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT. VINGLE DOES NOT ASSUME AND LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF OUR SERVICES. VINGLE IS ALSO NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE TO OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL OR FIANCNAIL INFROMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. VINGLE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTION OR SERVICE TERMINATION OR THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH INTERRUPTION OR TERMINATION. VINGLE SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY TECHNICAL ISSUES SUCH AS BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, VIRUSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED THROUGH OUR SERVICE OR THROUGH LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. VINGLE DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY LINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER FORM OF ADVERTISING. VINGLE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTY VENDORS FOR THE PURCHASE AND SALE OF GOODS AND SERVICES.
11. Limited Liability
- Vingle, its directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, and or agents shall, at no time, be liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, and without limitation to lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, that are in any way related to this site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in our site (including, without limitation, as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of these Terms and Conditions). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of our site.
- Vingle is specifically not liable for the actions, content and conduct of any third party, and as such, any damages you incurred as a result of such actions is to be borne by you, the user.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Vingle, its parent corporation, officers, directors, managers, employees, shareholders, and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from the following instances: (a) your use of and access to the Vingle Online Community; (b) your violation of any of the terms in these Terms of Service; (c) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual property, personal property, and privacy right; or (d) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
13. Your Ability to Access our Online Community
The terms and conditions of this agreement and any rights or licenses created hereing, are not subject to assignment or transfer by you, but are subject to assignment or transfer by Vingle at any time and at Vingle’s sole discretion.
15. Choice of Law
You agree that in the case of any dispute between you and Vingle, that concerns these terms and conditions, shall be governed by the laws of State of California. You also agree that Vingle is deemed to be solely based in State of California, and as a passive website, that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Vingle, anywhere besides State of California.
- I hereby affirm that I am above the age of 13.
- I agree to abide, to the fullest extent, by the above mentioned terms.