Whats up Vingle Nakama, its been a while since I last posted and I know its late to be posting a Winter recommendations and I apologize about that. I really love this app and the anime community at large and want to continue to contribute to it more often. I am going to try and do so on a consistant basis. Thanks again everyone for your continued support, without further adue here is my Winter Recommendations
1. Acchi Kochi - Description : Everyone has a circle of friends they hang out with. But even within a small group there are smaller groups of friends, best friends and, here's where it gets complicated, boyfriends and girlfriends. Sometimes relationships just develop in a way where you're not exactly sure what you are to the other person. Which is the problem Tsumiki has when it comes to Io. Io's as tall and easygoing as Tsumiki is short in both temper and stature, but he also seems to be totally clueless about how she's starting to feel. Yet, at times, he's almost too affectionate. It's just confusing and irritating. And their prankster friends Mayoi and Sakaki aren't much help. Especially Mayoi, as it gives her one more thing to tease Tsumiki over. Hime, the fifth member of their usual gang of five isn't much better, because she's not really well connected to reality anyway. Which leaves Tsumiki stuck in a quandary. Are she and Io just best friends? And is it worth risking that for what Tsumiki wants?
2. Kannagi - Our unlucky protagonist, Jin, uses the trunk of a sacred tree to carve a statue for a school project. When he takes it outside, to his surprise it begins absorbing the surrounding earth and transforms into, hold your breath on this one, a girl! So like all similar setups this guardian deity is pretty pissed that her tree was cut down and lives with Jin while she takes out her anger on squashing bugs....er, cleaning the "Impurities".
3. Working Series - Description : Set in a family restaurant in Hokkaido, the northern prefecture of Japan, 16-year-old high school student Souta Takanashi works part-time along with his strange co-workers: Popura Taneshima, a high school girl who's a year older than Souta, yet easily mistaken for an elementary/middle schooler, and Kyoko Shirafuji, the 28-year-old store manager who doesn't bother to do any work at all.
4. Shomin Sample - Description : In a hidden school surrounded by mountains, young ladies of good families are taught everything a high class lady needs to know. They are also completely cut off from the outside world, keeping them sheltered and innocent; however, a problem has come up recently—more and more graduates are failing to cope with the modern world after graduation. To deal with this problem, they've decided to kidnap a male commoner student, and enroll him as a student. They hope that this will be a gentle way to introduce the girls to the outside world. Kagurazaka Kimito is chosen for this dubious honor, mostly because he seems utterly average; however, the school leaders also seem to have concluded he's a homosexual with a muscle fetish. When Kimito hears that the alternative may be castration (to protect the girls' purity), he eagerly plays along with this misconception. Now he'll just have to survive the attention of many high class young ladies that are completely out of touch with the world!
5. Lucky Star - Description : Having fun in school, doing homework together, cooking and eating, playing videogames, watching anime. All those little things make up the daily life of the anime- and chocolate-loving Izumi Konata and her friends. Sometimes relaxing but more than often simply funny!