Cost of Studying in Canada - MyStudia

The cost of studying in Canada varies depending on several factors such as the type of institution (public or private), location, and program of study. On average, international students can expect to pay between $20,000 to $50,000 CAD per year for tuition and living expenses. However, this estimate is just a rough average and actual costs may be higher or lower. These expenses depend upon the program of study as well. On MyStudia web and app platform, you can surf through the various programs where you can find out the various programs and institutions along with the fees and that makes it easier for you to compare if you wish to study similar programs in an institute where it makes difference in term of finance. You can check the difference in fees as per the programs offered in universities and colleges as well. The cost of living in Canada for an international student varies depending on the factors like the city they live in, their lifestyle, and their individual expenses. On average, it is estimated that an international student in Canada will spend anywhere between CAD 10,000 to CAD 20,000 per year on living expenses. This includes accommodation, food, transportation, books, and entertainment. It is always recommended to budget accordingly and research the specific city you plan to study in to get a more accurate estimate. An estimate of the average cost of living for an international student in Canada broken down into different expenses: - Accommodation: CAD 4,000 to CAD 12,000 per year - Food: CAD 3,000 to CAD 5,000 per year
+ 6 interests

Master degree from Canada and chances of PR

Obtaining PR in Canada is not so difficult if you meet the eligibility criteria. The major factors considered for PR application is age, education, work experience, language proficiency and employment opportunity in Canada with some other relevant factors as well. When you complete a master's degree from a Canadian university, it can increase your chances of obtaining Canadian PR. Degree obtained from Canada gives you good points when it comes to their point system draw for PR. Completing master degree in Canada later allows you to work in Canada which helps you gain the experience in Canada. When you have Canadian work experience along with the degree, it is cherry on the cake. There are several immigration programs in Canada that offer a pathway to permanent residency for international students who have completed their studies in Canada, including the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) and Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs). The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is a federal immigration program that allows international students who have completed a post-secondary program in Canada to apply for permanent residency based on their Canadian education and work experience. To be eligible for the CEC, you must have at least one year of skilled work experience in Canada and meet the language and education requirements. Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who meet specific eligibility criteria. Some PNPs have specific streams for international students, which allow them to apply for permanent residency based on their Canadian education and work experience.