Planning to rent a BMW and don't know what documents are required? Every car rental company will ask for certain documents before giving you the car. This article will take you through the documents you need to submit for BMW for rent in Hyderabad. Whether you are travelling for a work trip, with friends, or with your family, all you need is just a handful of documents that can make your dream come true of driving a luxury car. Let us jump into the required documents to rent a BMW in Hyderabad.
· First of all, you must be a minimum of 21 years old, as then only you are eligible to hire a luxury car.
· In order to hire a BMW for rent in Hyderabad, you must have valid id proof and a driving license. Id proof is crucial for renting purposes. It consists of all the necessary details, like name, personal information, contact details, and address for documentation purposes and to validate your identity. The valid identity proof can be an Aadhar card, Voter ID, Passport, PAN card, etc. The identity card details should match the details you mentioned while booking the rental car.
· A driving license is essential to substantiate your eligibility to drive a vehicle. Please note that the driving license must be issued by the Union of India. In case you are a foreign national, then make sure that the license is issued by a competent authority. In addition, the driving license shouldn't have expired. Also, keep the photocopies of the relevant documents to avoid the end-minute hassle. As soon as you submit the documents, the authorities will send the same for verification, so make sure you give your original documents.
· While renting a BMW in Hyderabad, you must go through the agreement given by the organisation. Before signing the agreement, don't forget to thoroughly go through the terms and conditions.
· If you are planning to have a business trip or a weekend getaway, hire a BMW for rent in Hyderabad now! You can hire the BMW in Hyderabad on an hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis as per your convenience.