It Works! Peel-Off Glitter Nail Polish
No more bits of glitter stuck for weeks! When it's time to change out the color or glitter on your nails, simply peel away and start fresh!
With a little DIY help from Makeup Mythbusters, Maybaby and Lyndsay Rae, all you need is glue and water for this base coat trick to remove unwanted glitter nail polish (or any kind). Watch the video!
For this to work, you have to apply the base coat trick FIRST before you put on the nail polish.
1. Mix 90-95% non-toxic glue with 10-5% water.
2. Apply a single coat to nails before nail polish.
3. Let dry (this doesn't take long).
4. Apply nail polish of your choice (any kind).
5. Let dry.
6. When you're ready to change the polish, simply peel away (a cuticle stick helps).
Mix and store your new base coat mixture in a standard empty nail polish bottle. Use the cap wand to apply.
This is a MUST for every girl who wears glitter nail polish! Tell me what you think!