[NEWS] Recipe from 2 Chainz New Cookbook
2 Chainz announced that a cookbook filled with his favorite recipes will accompany his new LP..............
Read his "swagged-out take" on the classic Eggs Benedict here. Warning: 2 pairs of Versace sunglasses are needed as ingredients, as well as 24-karat gold flakes.
4 soft-boiled purple yams
4 slices of Grade A low-fat turkey bacon
2 tablespoons chopped parsley, for garnish
2 tablespoons 24-karat gold flakes, also for garnish
2 gluten-free English muffins, lightly browned
3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon triple-distilled white vinegar
4 teaspoon garlic butter
iPod playing “Feds Watching”
2 Pairs Versace sunglasses
1. To make Hollandaise, fill the bottom of a golden goblet with water. Make sure that the goblet is golden. Bring water to a slow simmer, and whisk together lemon juice, garlic butter and white vinegar.
2. Put Versace sunglasses on.
3. Start playing “Feds Watching” on already-cued-up iPod. Play at full volume, and put the song on repeat.
4. Pour lemon juice mixture into a golden bowl. Add hot water, and continue whisking as you slowly add salt to the mixture. Place a lid on the bowl to keep the mixture warm.
5. Take first pair of Versace sunglasses off, and replace with second pair of Versace sunglasses.
6. Dance to “Feds Watching.”
7. Preheat oven. Fill a golden saucepan with 3 inches of water and bring to a simmer, then add white vinegar. Carefully place yams into the pot and allow to cook for 3 minutes. Remove yams from water and set on a golden plate.
8. Dance some more. Take a load off.
9. While yams cool off, brown the turkey bacon in a golden skillet over medium heat, and toast the English muffins on a golden baking sheet in the broiler.
10. Put the first pair of Versage sunglasses on top of the second pair of Versace sunglasses.
11. Spread toasted English muffins with garlic butter, and top each with a slice of turkey bacon, followed by boiled yams. Place both muffins on a golden plate and drizzle with hollandaise sauce. Sprinkle with golden flakes and chives, and serve immediately.