With the continuous development of the social economy, more and more concrete products appear in our country, which is why higher requirements are put forward for the quality of concrete structures. At present, the development of concrete water reducer mainly includes the following aspects:
(1) Multifunctional water reducer has been widely used. As the global demand for concrete strength continues to grow, multifunctional additives have been widely promoted in various industries in different countries. Among them, the multifunctional composite water-reducing agent as a high-performance additive has the obvious water-reducing effect and can meet the requirements of high-strength concrete production, thereby greatly improving the economic benefits of the project.
(2) There are many types of water-reducing agents. Superplasticizers have been studied for many years, but these are only limited by their high strength and durability. Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen the research and development of new materials and new technologies and varieties that can be used to manufacture high-performance materials. In order to conform to the current economic development situation, the ready-made water-reducing agents are more diversified, which has contributed to the wide promotion and use of high-efficiency concrete water-reducing agents and is in line with the development needs of the current construction market.
(3) Reduce the production cost of water reducing agent. In the manufacture of superplasticizers, the goal of saving production costs has been achieved, and unnecessary consumption and waste can be reduced. At the same time, industrial waste can also be used for process research and development. formula. Add the water-reducing agent to make high-performance, low-cost, high-quality water-reducing additives (such as sodium lignosulfonate powder used in construction) to improve the competitiveness of water-reducing agents in the mixed market.
(4) Strengthen the research on the mixing method of superplasticizer. After experimental research, it is found that the choice of mixing method and mixing time can significantly improve the production efficiency of superplasticizers. This increases the performance of the high-performance water-reducing agent, which not only ensures the quality of the concrete structure but also improves the overall benefit of the project.
(5) Continuously improve additive standards. Nowadays, as the number of concrete additives(such as naphthalene sulfonate in concrete) in my country has steadily increased, the requirements for additive standards in all walks of life in the world are also increasing. When using superplasticizers, it is necessary to formulate a complete set of technical requirements system, put forward higher requirements for the use and technology of new additives for concrete, and use them in accordance with national regulations and standards for the promotion of additives in different countries. market. With the continuous increase in the types of concrete water reducers, superplasticizers have obvious advantages as commonly used concrete additives. Additives with high water reducing rate, good fluidity and stability, and superplasticizer can effectively guarantee the quality of creta mixture and have been approved and recommended by engineers. The research and development of high-efficiency water-reducing additives can ensure the quality assurance of construction projects and improve the level of construction technology, thus contributing to the rapid development of the construction industry. The development of the mechanical engineering industry.