“Dress shabbily, and they remember the dress; dress impeccably, and they remember the woman,” Coco Chanel said. It’s hard to disagree with her because clothes are a very important part of our image. Any flaw can be noticed — especially when you are going to meet someone for the first time!! So, scroll down and be ready for any type of meet ups ㅡ it could be a professional one, or it can also be just an ordinary day. But who knows? your first impression matters to everyone!
1. The middle button on a jacket should always be closed. The upper one depends on your mood. The lower one should never be closed.
2. When you are wearing a shirt or a blouse, you can unbutton no more than 2 buttons.
3. Wear earrings that match your bracelet and a necklace that goes well with your ring. 3 or 4 things in one look is too much.
4. The tip of your tie should reach your waist and cross it just a little.
6. If you are wearing a shirt without a jacket, you don’t need a tie.