Follow the steps given below to connect your Windows system to the HP Deskjet printer using a USB cable:
* Turn on your Windows system and check if you have the latest Windows OS on your system.
* Upgrade the Windows OS and go to a secure Windows browser.
* Enter your HP printer model on the search bar and wait for the printer driver suggestions to display on-screen.
* Pick a compatible driver and tap on the download button. Now, wait for the driver to download.
* Now, run the printer driver download software and get an installation wizard on the display screen with driver installation instructions.