Just a few ideas on how to style short hair for school. Most of them can be done in 5 minutes or less. :)
1. Tie it back into a mid-ponytail.
2. Grab the top section of the hair and put it in a half-up top knot.
3. Take a small section from both sides, twist it and bring it back (forming a crown) and bobby pin it in place.
4. Put on a fabric headband.
5. Wave hair with curling iron or flat iron. Then tousled it with your hand and finish with hairspray.
6. Pin your bangs up to the side with a geometric bobby pin.
Genius trick from The Beauty Department. Split hair in half and twist hair to one side. Then pin it in place. Repeat.