I Dare You to Watch the Entire Trailer for The Visit
Do you feel like being terrified today? I've got just the movie for you!
The Visit is an upcoming psychological thriller, and it's got all the elements of a perfect scary movie - old people, spooky attics and a house in the middle of the woods. Not to mention this creepy, blood stained embroidery...
It's about two kids who go on an innocent visit to their seemingly adorable grandparent's house, but come to find that something is terribly, terribly wrong with the old couple.
I just finished the trailer, and to be honest, I spent most of the time peeking through my fingers, BUT the parts that I did catch made me scream/cry in terror. Let me give you a brief synopsis so you can decide if you're brave enough to watch it.
1. It starts out with happy, upbeat music. Everything is going to be alright. SIKE.
2. Things take a turn....I JUST SAW A FLESHY ARM DART ACROSS SCREEN WHAT'S HAPPENING!?
3. "There's something wrong with Nana and Pop Pop" NO KIDDING.
4. Grandma is in a rocking chair laughing maniacally, I just can't.
5. Don't go in the attic, don't go in the attic!! I can't imagine this ending well.
6. SOS I THINK GRANDMA JUST PUT A GRANDCHILD IN THE OVEN.
The trailer is obviously a roller coaster of emotions, but if you're up to the challenge, watch it below.