Nobody can shake your bond with music, and that's obvious!
Here are a few things that all die hard music fans experience.
1. It's a high level emergency when your headphones tangle up.
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET ANYWHERE WITHOUT PERFECTLY TANGLE-FREE HEADPHONES
2. It's a straight up crisis if you leave home without them.
I'm never going to survive the day.
3. When your favorite artist comes out with a new song, music video or album it's an event.
Set an alarm, call your friends. It's go time.
4. You're probably the only person in your friend group who still pre-orders albums on iTunes and gets pumped for release dates.
No...I will not just stream it on youtube. I will support my favorite artists! Literally just pre-ordered the new Libertines record yesterday so step off.
5. When your favorite band does something awesome it's a personal victory for you too.
It's almost like their number one record is yours too.
6. And you do not stand for haters telling you that "your music sucks". You will defend your music till the end!
Like...how dare you.
7. God forbid one of your favorite groups breaks up or someone takes a break from making albums. It's like...earth shattering.
8. But if that happens you're always interested in introducing yourself to new artists.
9. And sometimes a really good live version of a song can bring you to tears and concerts can change your entire life.
It doesn't matter where you are, at work, on the train, you're always listening intently for that perfect note, the chilling vocals. It gives you life. Concerts literally recharge your soul.
10. Music is everything to you, and you can't live without it.
And you don't care who knows it!
Check out some other articles about my love of music here and remember to play your favorites loud!