What is your go to food when you can't make up your mind on what you want to eat?
My homemade Cajun Jambalaya. My grandmother was from Louisiana, so she taught me how to make it a long time ago. I forgot how for the longest time, and spent years perfecting it. Now I have perfected it.
Q // What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
The same prom I fell down the stairs from: I was dating this guy at the time, When he showed up to my house, he already had another date planned. . . he decided to tell everyone at our school that he decided to take me as well because he pitied me for being so ugly that no one wanted to be my date. Yeah let's just say that that was hands down the most embarrassing thing to happen. Like the movie never been kissed, well I experienced that to the full force...
1) . Tell 5 random facts about you that's not listed in your bio.
- I'm near sided, but I cannot tell C's from O's, n's from m's, I's from L's without my glasses.
- I have a slight speech impediment
- I can't swim
- I'm allergic to wasps, hornets, & bees
- I have a freckle in my eye. My ophthalmologist determined this a few years ago, she said it was rare, but it could happen.
2. The most outrageous thing you've ever done, worn, or said?
I cannot think of the most outrageous thing, but I'll make up for it by revealing the 2 most embarrassing things that have ever happened to me:
A) At my Junior Prom, I tripped and fell down two flights of stairs. Let's just say I don't wear heels well...
B) During my highschool graduation, I tripped and fell on stage walking to get my diploma. Again, I was in heels and I am not graceful in heels.
Now I have to tag 6 people and ask a random question:
What is your Guilty pleasure after a long stressful day?
Mine is Chocolate Chip cookie dough, Brownies, and music.