I was tagged by @aabxo to do this random facts challenge. At this moment, I still don't even know what I'm gonna write on here. Let's just wing it. Haha. Okay. Here is goes. :)
1) I like keeping to myself. I never really liked showing my friends and family my emotions...I've always had people I could talk to, but I choose not to. I choose to release my stress mostly from music. So, music, quite frankly has really kept me sane from the troubles I have had in life. ♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o～♪♪
2) I'm just got dropped off to college this past Saturday. Even though it's only an hour from my family and hometown, it was a sad goodbye. (﹡ᵗ ᵔ ᵗ ﹡) Anyways, I'm going to college to study biology to try to become a dentist. I know... a DENTIST. But I've always been fascinated with teeth and every time I visited the dentist since I was young, I've always been SO INTRIGUED by the whole experience. So yeah. But another 8 more years of school for me. Yay. ₍₍ ( ‾᷄꒫‾᷅ ) ₎₎
3) I dropped out of calculus in high school. Yeah. I was failing...... miserably. I even got a D on my transcript. I have always in the top percentage of my class, but taking calculus in 11th grade was probably one of the worst decisions I've ever made. I wanted to go dig myself in a hole. But If you're Asian or you know anyone that's Asian, you know that most Asian parents are strict. Especially about grades. So I actually avoided giving my report card to my parents.....the whole year. My mom would literally kill me if she knew I failed a class. (๑•﹏•)
4) I'm willing to eat almost anything. Asian food and culture in general have some weird food that others might think is super weird and gross. The picture above is Durian. I love this stuff just because I've eaten it since I was a child. But others think it smells like....feet. haha. Like this video from BuzzFeed. I've tried almost all of those foods. xD
5) On the other hand, I hate cheese. Well, technically not all cheese. But I'm SUPER picky when it comes to it. I can basically only eat MELTED mozzarella cheese, like on pizza and stuff. Mac n' cheese, nachos, cheetos, and other stuff is a big fat NO to me. I don't know why I hate it so much, but I do. I know... I can eat chicken feet but not cheese? I know. I'm weird.
EXTRA QUESTIONS! Q // What is the most outrageous thing I've ever done, said, or worn? I haven't done anything crazy... or maybe I have, but I just can't think of anything at the moment... :( Q // What would be your happy thought to help you fly to Neverland? My trip to New York with my sisters that happened about 2 weeks ago. New York and KCON were probably one of the best experiences I've ever had. (๑^ں^๑) Q // What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? This is SUPER embarrassing for me to say on here, but I'm just gonna do it. I shaved my half my eyebrow off before. Yeah... I was being stupid. I literally took a razor and was just playing around with it, and I shaved half of my eyebrow off. I look back and laugh now, but I was so stupid. (◍˃̶ᗜ˂̶◍)ﾉ” I was in 3rd grade. xD Tag 6 people @KpopGaby @adorkabledolly @jiggzy19 @MattyK96 @B2STANG88 @VixenViVi Okay...my question is: Q // What is the one time you regretted not doing or doing something?