Here's the deal:
You're running the remake of Boys Over Flowers and you get to choose who plays in your F4. There are no boundaries! Singers, actors, models, from any country - Just build the most awesome F4 you can!
Character Refresher -
1. Geum Jan-Di: The main girl! Probably you, unless you want someone else acting in your place.
2. Ga-eul: Jan-di's BFF!
3. Yi-Jung: The playboy of the group that gets all the girls
4. Woo-bin: The protector of the group. Super sweet but definitely in a gang.
5. Ji-Hoo: The sweetest kindest supporting lead. One of Jan-di's romantic interests.
6. Jun-Pyo: The lead. Jan-di's romantic interest and pretty much a bully (but he's got a sweet side)
HERE WE GO!
Me obviously! This is my story, so I'm going to be the star *hair flip*
Casanova playboy? Is mysterious and does weird artsy things while wooing every girl that walks by him? Hello Seo In Guk! I would definitely want him in my F4 but would never, ever want to be romantically involved with him. There's already enough heart break in my future.
When I think of a lovable reliable gangster who brings positive energy to the group, I have to think of BTS's J-Hope. He's sweet as can be but definitely has some kind of connection to the mafia.
Who do I want as a best friend through this whole ordeal? Eunji of course!!! And because I want to see her and Seo In Guk have another romantic pairing :3
The adorable, kind, talented, and sweet Jihoo could only be played by one man...Kim Soohyun. I'm breaking my heart here since obviously I know how this drama ends but he's WAY too nice to play Jun-pyo, right!?
Who can go from angry to sweet in a millisecond? Who has the face of an angel but a short temper? Who do I want as Gu Jun-Pyo? EXO's Kyungsoo, that's who. I can see him playing the role of the seemingly heartless Jun-pyo perfectly and obviously if this is my story I get to choose who I end up with (hehehehehehe)