At first sight you might feel that this is a complicated hairstyle. The truth if you got down the basic braiding technique all you need to do is make one twist to create this loop style. Take a look at the video above or follow the instructions below to recreate this look! It's super cute for school or outdoor events (e.g picnic).
1. Part your hair into two sections.
2. Then divide the left part into three equal sections.
3. You will be doing a simple 3-strand braid.
4. This is the tricky part, as you are braiding leave one small strand out then incorporated it back in after the next plait.
5. Continue repeating this to the left and right outer part and finish with an elastic.
NOTE: you have to scroll or click the right to see video.
You can even create one big cascading braid like this one.
Here is another variation of the feather loop braid style. So, instead of leaving a small section out, after braiding, gently pull the outer plait.