Everybody says that falling in love is the best feeling in the world – but did you know that in addition to making you happier, it can also make you more attractive?
Here are 7 (scientifically proven!) ways that falling in love makes you a sexier person.
1. When you're in love, making positive lifestyle changes (like starting to exercise or quitting smoking) is easier.
2. Physical intimacy like hugging, cuddling, holding hands, and sexual intimacy are all proven to relieve stress and improve your mood.
3. When you're in love, increased blood flow to the skin makes you look younger, with glowing skin and fuller lips.
4. Having regular sex helps to balance hormone levels, leading to clearer skin and healthier, shinier hair. It also boosts collagen production, which wards off aging!
5. Couples in love get better sleep. Sleep is vital to your health, and research shows that getting a good night's rest makes you appear more attractive.
6. Love can keep you slim. Romantic excitement stimulates the production of adrenaline, which acts as an appetite suppressant!
7. Being in a loving relationship boosts athletic performance, so it's easier to get in shape and stay that way.