Styling your hair with a scarf may seem like a summer thing to do, but headscarf is just as beautiful in Autumn. And there are many reasons to do so.
1) Rainy season can make your hair feel icky but a beautiful headscarf can fix that.
2) The same reason for a windy day. It keeps your hair under control.
3) It definitely hides a bad hair day!
4) It's the easiest way to complete a simple white-tee and jean combo. Throw on a trench coat to make it extra fancy.
Check out the headscarf styling basics:
1. Wrap it around your head and use bobby pins to keep it in place.
2. The trick to keep it secure is weave it through your hair or ponytail in this case.
3. Tease the ponytail for more body and volume.
So, what are you waiting for? Summer is gone but you can still 'fall' for a cute headscarf.