2 years ago1,000+ Views
When there's a fire in a building, whether it's your home, your office, or even your school, it's important to have a safety plan. Make sure your important documents are easily accessible. Make sure your loved ones and valuables are accounted for. And don't forget the ribs.
At least, that's the drill for Robert Wright, a California man who's 'gone viral' after evacuating himself, his family, and his 3 AM rib dinner from his burning apartment.

Did I mention that he brought his ribs with him to the Evening News report?

Yeah, it went a little something like this:
As 'meme'-able as this moment is, you've got to be a little impressed that everyone was able to get out safely. It's even better that the guy got to keep his food.

One thing's for sure. Ron Swanson would be proud.