Okay, so this is actually easier to make than you think. You have two components of this masterpiece: the ice-cream and the dulce de leche. I PROMISE IT'S EASY. It's still pretty warm out (and scorching hot in some cities in the U.S.) so let's making something that'll cool us down and sweeten us up! (^_^)
*TIP: You'll want to make the dulce the leche exactly when your frozen bananas are ready. So, prepare your frozen bananas first since that'll take a few hours.
For The Dulce De Leche
1) Empty a can of condensed milk in a small saucepan. Set stove to medium-low heat. Stir continuously.
2) Take the dulce de leche off the heat when you're able to take a spoonful of it, turn it upside down, and it does not fall off the spoon.
3) Your dulce de leche is ready...
For The Ice-Cream
1) Slice RIPE banana with about a 1-inch thickness.
2) Place your chunks of bananas on a glass plate. Don't pile the chunks, give them their own space. Do not cover.
3) Leave them in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
4) Add the frozen banana chunks and the dulce de leche into the food processor/blender. Blend. Scrape sides of blender/food processor. Blend until smooth. Serve.