Don't wait till the last minute to get your gift wrapping station in order for the holidays. Sure, we're just a few months away from Christmas, but that's precisely why you need to start early and beat the crowded stores. Plus, you don't want to be stressing at the last minute making cute gifts and whatnot.
These foil leather gift tags are so adorable! You are going to love these too.
Minc Foils in your choice of colors
Tag shapes cut from tooling leather
Decofoil Transfer Adhesive
metal stamping kit
1. Place washi tape onto leather tags
2. Use foam brush to apply a thin layer of the transfer adhesive
3. Peel back the washi tape then allow the transfer adhesive to dry for about 30-60 minutes. It will still be tacky to the touch.
4. Place a piece of foil onto the leather tag
5. With the Minc setting on “5” place the foil and tag into a folder and run through the machine
6. Remove the foil and tag from the folder and peel back the foil.
7. Use the metal stamping kit to add a name or monogram to the bottom of the tag.
Are you loving this? Is it chic diy overload? LOL <3 <3 Be sure to leave a comment below if you liked this project. You can find more incredible diy projects like this one from Damask Love or by clicking here.