This card is a tutorial I found on Damask Love that shows how to turn your leather fringe into a keychain, which as you can see, is SO ADORABLE!
Leather pieces fringed (Click here to see How To Fringe Leather)
one piece of leather cut to 1/2″ x 4″
lobster clasp keychain
1. Loop the 1/2″ x 4″ piece of leather through the keychain
2. Staple the loop to the large piece of fringed leather
3. Apply glue then roll the fringed piece tightly
4. Repeat this with the smaller fringed piece
5. Apply glue to the top of the tassel – this will ensure that everything stays in place and you can use your keychain over and over for years to come
With these professional-looking tassel keychains, you can give as gifts. Maybe even sell them if you think you can turn it into a business. Whatever you think is best! I love these so much! If you have some cool leather or fringe or tassel ideas, please share them with me because these are some of my favorite projects!