A good quality tote bag
Foam dauber and small paint brush
Martha Stewart Satin Paint (Colors: Poodle Skirt and Putty)
Martha Stewart Extra Large 2.5″ Circle Punch
1/2″ Circle Punch
Assuming you've already ironed on your letters to the bag...
1. Punch a large circle and small circle from white cardstock and run them through the sticker maker as shown
2. Adhere the stickers to the bag as shown
3. Use the foam dauber to apply brown paint
4. Peel back the larger circle border, but leave the center sticker
5. Paint pink “frosting”
6. Peel back the center sticker
7. Use glitter glue to add sprinkles
Now, I dare you to go to Dunkin Donuts (or any other donut shop) with this cute bag! I actually could probably go for a dozen raspberry filled jelly donuts, like RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
Click here to see more tote bag projects you are gonna love!