The Los Angeles heatwave just refuses to let up! Even the Red Carpet saw stars schvitzing and on the verge of collapse...
We need the COOL FALL WEATHER, like now! (as I wait till mid-November...)
Here's a beautiful, neutral Fall Smoky look for brides. It's definitely not your everyday look, nor something that is even popular for the Big Day. However, it is a stunning look for the bride that loves to be bold and is celebrating with evening nuptials. This look is by Ely Marino. You all should know by now that I love her style and ease of makeup applications.
1. Begin by applying a matte highlight to your brow bone like "Ivory" (My Beauty Weapon Palette)
2. Taking "Plum" (My Beauty Weapon Palette) blend slightly above the crease
3. Using "Beyond" shadow, gently pat onto the entire lid and then using a fluffy brush blend in the crease until you have a smooth transition
4. Using a POP of color Pat "Mood Light" (Party Weapon Palette) onto the center of the lid
5. Line the lower water line using "Little Black Dress" gel liner and smudge out using "Beyond" & "Plum" shadow! Highlight the inner corner of the eyes using "Ivory" (same color as brow bone color)
Lashes: "Judy" by Flutter Lashes
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow in dark brown.
*All makeup Motives Cosmetics, unless otherwise stated.