1. The two male leads both suffer from mental illnesses
2. The male lead has very severe schizophrenia
3. He also has PTSD and can only sleep in his bathtub
4. His friend (the second male) has Tourette’s which is consistently portrayed
5. Neither character gets miraculously 100% cured (both are indicated to still take medication)
6. They make peace with their illnesses and it’s a happy ending
7. The drama’s writers were also recently given a plaque for their efforts in raising awareness for this, and it breaks the stereotype of the conventional ‘perfect family’ K-drama.