150g ripe (sour) kimchi
80g pork (recommended: neck fillet)
20g green onion
50ml kimchi juice (opt.)
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp Korean chili powder
1 tsp crushed garlic
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Cut kimchi about 2cm wide.
2. Cut pork into bite size chunks (0.7cm x 2cm x 3cm) and rinse in cold water
3. Slice green onion diagonally. Cut onion in half, then slice. Cut tofu into 1.5cm cubes.
4. Make seasoning and mix with steps 1 and 2.
5. In an oiled pot, cook step 4 on high heat for about 5 minutes. Add 600ml of water and boil for 20 minutes. When pork looks to be cooked, add step 3 and remainder of water and boil for another 10 minutes on medium heat (For richer taste, use kimchi juice).
Spicy kimchi stew is one of Korea's most favorite dish.
Hopefully you enjoyed this recipe and give it a try!!! Kimchi is awesome and tastes delicious!!!
@allischaaff: I believe you'll like this recipe!! ^^