2) Any scenes from any type of animated movie or show. Foreign or domestic.
3) Find videos or pics of that scene.
4) Bawl like a baby remembering. Or laugh. Or sigh. You know, any kinda feels!
5) Tag 5 people (only 5!) who NEED to do this challenge!
Warning: I picked 5 scenes that might induce ALL THE FEELS! Prepare yourself!!!
1. Wall-E - Memory Loss
I cried like a baby at this one! Honestly, I get enough memory loss tropes in TV dramas. I did not need it with Wall-E. I cried more when Wall-E remembered. It's just so...precious! <3
2. Tangled - Teardrop Rescue
Who says stuff like "You were my new dream" right when you are about to die? Attack on feels much? I was watching this friends and I was the only one tearing up. Like, do you even have a heart people?
3. Attack on Titan - Armin, You Idiot!
This scene was just me screaming at the screen the whole entire time. The amount of emotions I felt in those 5 minutes were unreal. What else can you do when your favorite character gets chomped to death by a giant titan as his cowardly best friend watches. UGH I'M STILL NOT OVER THIS SCENE.
4. Big Hero 6 - Tadashi
Unfair. Unfair. Unfair. Unfair. Unfair. Unfair. Nope. Nope. Nope. I can't talk about this. T_T
5. Attack on Titan - Eren Titan
To end the challenge on a more upbeat note, I chose the moment my favorite character made a badass comeback and slayed (literally) all the evil titans. I basically ran around screaming YAAAAASSSS after this scene. (I know, I'm weird haha)