Any whoooo here are the most feely-feel animated movie scenes that I love. Hope you all can reminisce and enjoy.
1. I’ll Make a Man Out of You - Mulan
This is pretty much self-explanatory right? Everyone should love this song. When I was in band camp in high school this was our percussion lines theme song. I learned all the word, and basically became “one of the dudes.” I’m pretty badass right?
2. Mufasa’s Death - Lion King
This one is a tear jerker people. And I know what you are thinking “Why is this your favorite?” Well, despite my natural tendency to be happy and peppy a lot of the time, I also like a dramatic plot and some emotions. This scene makes me cry EVERY SINGLE TIME.
3. Just Around the Riverbed - Pocahontas
4. “Where’s My Super Suit?” - The Incredibles
Ok, it’s such a small scene away from the original narrative of The Incredibles. But man this scene is funny. He’s running around trying to save the world, and she’s arguing with him and you can’t help but giggle at the situation.
5. In Summer! - Frozen
Real talk: Olaf is one of the greatest characters that Disney created. Frozen is just as hyped up as it should be, and I’m in love with this song. It’s just so silly.
“Put me in Summer and I’ll be a....HAPPY SNOWMAN” If you don’t die of laugher you have no heart.
Here are the rules for all those that I’m challenging. Otherwise you can check out the original HERE.
1) Pick 5 scenes. 2) Any scenes from any type of animated movie or show. Foreign or domestic. 3) Find videos or pics of that scene. 4) Ball like a baby remembering. 5) Tag 5 people (only 5!) who NEED to do this!