Website Coming Soon! Stay Tuned!!
Servings - 3-4 People
Prep Time - 5 Minutes
Cook Time - 15 Minutes
Passive Time - 20 Minutes
1 tsp Fresh Thyme (Leaves Only)
2 oz Asiago Cheese (Shredded)
1 lb Boneless Chicken Cutlets
1 tsp Kosher Salt (Divided)
1/2 tsp Black Pepper (Divided)
1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
8 oz Baby Portabellas (Sliced)
1 tsp Minced Garlic
9 oz Linguine (Can Subsitute Bowtie, etc)
1 1/2 cups Unsalted Chicken Stock (or Broth)
1/2 cup Half & Half
2 cups Baby Spinach Leaves
1. Prep: Season chicken with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Coat both sides of chicken with flour, shaking off excess. (Wash Hands) Remove Thyme leaves from stem. Grate cheese.
2. Preheat: Heat large saute pan on medium-highmedium-high for 2-3 minutes. Place oil and butter in pan. Cook chicken 2-3 minutes on each side until browned ( reaches 165°). Remove chicken from pan.
3. Sauce: Place mushrooms, garlic, thyme, and remaining 1/2 tsp salt & 1/4 tsp pepper in pan. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Cut pasta in half.
4. Pasta: Stir in stock, half & half, and pasta. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in cheese and spinach. Cook for 1 minute or until cheese has melted.
5. Serve: Serve chicken over pasta. Enjoy!
#chicken #pasta #chickenpasta #healthymeal #mealprep #eatinghealthy #healthyliving #happylife #fit #fitfriend #MyFitFriends