This is like the perfect drunk food and I am definitely making these this weekend. Imagine, cooked savory beef sitting in a chunk of melted cheese, hugged by two toasted flour tortillas. And throw in some sizzling crispy bacon, this is basically the only thing I would ever need to survive.
What You'll Need:
6 Soft flour tortillas
1lb Ground Beef
1 cup Swiss cheese
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 cup onion (diced)
Ketchup & mayonnaise
Salt & pepper to taste
How To Make It:
1) In a skillet cook the ground beef until browned, add salt and pepper. Drain fat and place meat in a bowl.
2) Mix in the Swiss & cheddar cheese and onion together into the bowl with the ground beef.
3) Place cheeseburger mixture into each tortilla. Fold the tortilla over and create a half circle and press down lightly.
4) Coat skillet with a bit of butter or oil and warm to medium heat. Lightly brown each quesadilla for 2-3 minutes on each side, until cheese melts.
5) Remove quesadillas, cut each of them in three and serve how with favorite cheeseburger toppings. :-)