Yes. It's Wednesday. We still have to push ourselves a bit further till the weekend.
Here are some great quotes to help you get through the rest of the week from our favorite athletes!
"Falling in life is inevitable—staying down is optional."
- Carrie Johnson, two-time Olympic kayaker
"One word: 'Fight.' Anyone can do it when it feels good. When you're hurting, that's when it makes a difference, so you have to keep fighting."
- Erin Cafaro, 2008 rowing Olympic gold medalist in women's eight
"It's not the destination, it's the journey."
- Missy Franklin, three-time medalist at 2011 FINA World Championships and first-time Olympian
“A winner is that person who gets up one more time than she is knocked down.”
- Mia Hamm, former professional soccer player
"'Breathe, believe, and battle.' My former coach, Troy Tanner, told us that before each match. Breathe—be in the moment. Believe—have faith that you can rise above it. Battle—you gotta be prepared to go for as long as it takes."
- Kerri Walsh, two-time beach volleyball Olympic gold medalist
Thank you @shannonl5 for planning this awesome event!