Little bats on your flats! These are so adorable and cute! Here's a cute way to get into the Halloween spirit without wearing a costume to work, especially if you work in a place like a professional building.
To get started on this project it is HELPFUL to have a Cricut machine (or something similar) to get the shape of the bats cut out perfectly. However, if you don't have a Cricut, you can do this by hand using a very sharp X-Acto blade. Please use caution and be safe!
One 20mm black felt ball
hot glue gun
you’ll also need craft glue
1. To create the bat shapes, use your Cricut Explore to cut the shapes from tooling leather.
2. Paint each of the shapes with black paint.
3. Paint both being sure to cover the sides so that none of the leather is visible.
4. Use the foam brush to apply a layer of craft glue directly onto the painted leather bats.
5. Sprinkle glitter onto the glue and allow to dry.
6. Use scissors to cut off the bat head on each shape.
7. Use scissors to cut the felt ball in half.
8. Glue the googly eyes on to the felt ball halves.
9. Hot glue the felt ball half onto the wings of the bat…
10. Then take the head of the bat and hot glue it to the back so that the ears peek out from behind.
11. Glue the shoe clips to the back and you’re done!
Be sure to click here for more great Fall projects you will love!