Hello my fellow vinglers. As we speak I'm currently feeling the way Gilme looks because of Unpretty Rapstar 2. But that's another card for another time. So I thought why not do something fun. Like talk about my favorite dance practice videos. I have a few but I'll just make a top five. If any of you happen to make a card like this please tag me in it.
1. GFRIEND - GLASS BEAD Not only are these girls by far one of my favorite rookie girl groups this is one of my favorite practices. They are becoming known as the girl group with knife like dance moves. Which basically means (well to me anyways) that they are always in sync. I'm super proud of them and honestly I can't wait to see what they become in the future.
2. Oh My Girl - Cupid So if you guys haven't heard of Oh My Girl you really need to check them out. I'm almost positive (correct me if I'm wrong) that they come from the same company as UKISS. They seem to have a lot of fans and recently they had a comeback with their song 'Closer'. But the song is really catchy and it honestly makes you just want to dance.
3. DIA - Somehow This isn't their official practice but I came across it when I was looking for their debut stage. If you don't know who DIA is they come from the same company as T-ARA. The leader is also from that group Five Dolls. This song is constantly on repeat for me. Seriously, whenever it comes on I have to listen to it a few times. They only thing that makes me sad is that they don't seem to sing during their love performances which is a bummer.
4. 2NE1 - Come Back Home By far one of my favorite songs from their last album. Though I wish try promoted the acoustic song instead but I love this one none the less. If you don't know 2NE1 is one of my favorite girl groups. Their dancing is amazing and always on point. They seem to challenge themselves with choreography with each new song that comes out.
5. Girls Generation - The Boys Even though this is one of the least liked songs by majority of the Fandom I actually really like it. They get to work with a legend and it shows because the song is amazing. This was the first song as a fan of the group that I got to experience as their comeback song. If you guys haven't seen the dance video please check it out. It's really good and the song deserves more attention.
So I really hope you guys like it. I'm trying to get back into these things so bare with me. Again, if you do one of these favorite things please tag me!!