1. The life is what you make it. Not matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up.
2. We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.
3. It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you not.
4. Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
5. We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle
6. You never know what is like, until you have lived it.
7. When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them.
8. Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
9. It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.
10. I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it.
11. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
12. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but your self.
13. A wise girl kisses bout doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left
14. It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone.
15. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.