3/4 cup butter, cubed
1 package (14 3/4 oz.) chocolate chip quick bread and muffin mix
3/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs
2 eggs, beaten lightly
1/2 cup salted peanuts
1/2 cup raisins
3/4 cup milk chocolate M&M`s
2/3 cup coarsely crushed miniature pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 13x9~ inch baking pan.
2. In a small heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
3. Heat 5~7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
4. In a large bowl, combine bread mix, cracker crumbs, eggs and browned butter; stir just until blended. Stir in peanuts and raisins.
5. Spread into prepared pan. Top with M&M`s and pretzels.
6. Bake 15~20 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
7. Cut into bars and you're done!!!
Sorry for my absence. I lost my phone but I finally found it cx hahaha