Everyone has done this and I want to feel special too, so I'm going to do this. Yay, are you excited?! You should be.
Full Name: Mya Zenger (growing up I was always on the back of the line...last one to get food...sad days...)
Favorite Kpop Groups:
• Block B
The list goes on...
I Live: In Utah. The worst place ever.
I want to be: A hairstylist. I've always been into doing hair. I like doing people's hair, but I hate doing my own. My hair is down to my butt (I bet you were just dying to know!) and I can barely manage it, but whatever. I'll let it grow anyway...
Favorite Food(s): I LOVE pasta. Did you know that there are over 100 types of pasta?! The pastabilities are endless!!
• Doing hair
• Writing stories (short stories or novels)
• Tim Curry. I LOVE anything Tim Curry is in. Rocky Horror is one of my favorite movies.
• Kpop (and Twenty One Pilots)
• Fans (not you, but the ones you use to cool down and stuff. The spinning things)
• Rude people. And rude animals. Rude.
• Not being able to give a hug to ANYONE I want to WHENEVER I want to. Ugh. Frustrates me.
STUFF ABOUT ME:
• I have a bad habit of whenever I see a sharpie, I must draw Kpop logos on me, or GDragons tattoos.
• I have depression and anxiety, I'm super awkward, which leads up to not talking to ANYONE, except one person. I only talk to my cousin. That's it. So she told me about Vingle and I was like 'Yay, maybe someone will be my friend!'
• How I Got into Kpop: My cousin was OBSESSED with BigBang, so I was like 'I want to be obsessed with someone too...' So (not kidding, a actually did this, why? I have absolutely NO idea) I went on YouTube and searched 'Hot Kpop Funny Moments' I clicked on a compilation. I don't really remember who all was in it, but once Ilhoon (from BToB) came onto the screen I was all 'YAAAASSSS' and googled him. It was love at first sight. And then I only listened to BToB and BigBang for the longest time and out of nowhere I clicked on a Got7 M/V, fell in love, and decided I wanted to fall in love with other people as well I guess. And now I'm here.
• I'm really not good at saying things about myself, but I'll GLADLY answer any other questions if you have any for me.
Well, it's 1:30 A.M and I should be asleep. So goodnight. Or good morning, good afternoon. Because time zones.