You all know I can't resist a dramatic eye look. This one comes from Louisiana makeup artist, MakeupByMia, gives you indredible dimension with the deep purple, heavy lower lash shadow and a pop of iridescent glitter on the top lid. And did you notice how striking her brows were?!
Here's how to achieve this look:
1. Fawn blended out using Creme & Vanilla
2. Dark Brown From the Demure Palette
3. Odyssey eyeshadow with Platinum on top.
4. Chocoholic gel liner to line the upper lid
5. Add "Unicorn Party" Glitter by Shop Violet Voss