I had a hard time narrowing down just 17 reasons so I had to cut out the fact that Joshua and Vernon speak English, that Woozi is scared of girls, or that Seungkwan defends his home town of Jeju Island whenever people make fun of it.
1. It is scientifically impossible to pick a bias
Trust us, we tried (see the totally scientific research HERE)
2. Every company wanted Seungkwan
Seungkwan had offers from all the top companies at the age of 15
3. Woozi is a music genius
He wrote and produced their debut single, Adore U (he's 19 years old)
4. Vernon used to Vlog
He was a baby vlogger blogging about human rights and discrimination (here)
5. Joshua plays the guitar
And arranges the acoustic versions of Seventeen's songs. Uh, swooooooooon.
6. They choreograph their own dances
Hoshi had a big part in choreographing their debut Adore U
7. Junhui is the Chinese clone of SuJu's Heechul
and he has the voice of an angel.
8. S.Coups is a black belt in Taekwondo
He studied for 7 years and can beat you up.
9. "Tough Rapper" Wonwoo is an actual cinnamon roll.
His off-stage personality is so squishy.
10. DK was in a rock band in middle school.
and he is always voted the "funniest member" of the group.
11. Minghao's irresistible aegyo
The8 is the cutest and look at that WINK!
12. Jeonghan's HAIR
13. Mingyu trained for 4 years
and that is why his level of swag is sooooo high.
14. The mankae is the squishiest thing ever
Dino is an actual jelly bean.
15. They all really love their parents
Seungkwan talks about his mom so much that fans make fun of him for it.