10. Kagome Higurashi from Inuyasha Kagome is a gentle, sweet hearted girl who would do anything for her friends. She was also my first anime crush (x
9. Yona from Yona of the Dawn Yona is a princess one the run trying to take back her kingdom. Yona has some the largest character development I've seen in a series.
8. Shiro from No Game No Life Shiro is just adorable and her interactions with her brother are the best. Such a skilled gamer I wish she was real
7. Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail Erza my favorite character from Fairy Tail. A bad ass swords woman and the Queen of Fairies.
6. Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill Almost anyone from Akame ga Kill could have made this list but I chose Esdeath since she's my favorite. I love ice powers and I love good villains even more than good heroes.
5. Kanade Tachibana from Angel Beats Kanade was definitely the most interesting person in the series. I didn't expect her character to go where it did but I don't want to spoil things here.
4. Yoruichi Shihoin from Bleach Yoruichi is probably on everyone's list and rightfully so. She knows how to kick ass and does it well. And it's good to have some color in anime.
3. Ryuko Matoi from Kill la Kill I absolutely love this girl. I love her reactions to the things happening around her and I love her high tempered mannerisms.
2. Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online My favorite character is SAO. My favorite part of the series was swing Asuna fight and beings good female protagonist. I was disappointed with her role in the 2nd half of season 1 but she got some time to shine in season 2 which was great.
1. Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Oh gosh, this girl is just my favorite ever. 😛 While I'm not a huge Naruto fan I can say I'm grateful to it for creating this character. She is the bae and waifu and is one fine lady. Lol 3 I love her techniques and her calm and shy nature. If any anime character could be real I'd wish it to be her.
Tell me what you guys think and comment some of your favorites!