My name is Madeline (Maddie). I suppose I should write something about myself, I am seeing that a lot of other users are doing that. This is the first time I have had an account on something like this so I am not used to the 'customs' yet.
Some things about me are:
1. I'm 21 years old, live in northern Minnesota in the US, and am currently in my third year of college.
2. I love k-pop, I have for 4 years. It started when I looked up the lyrics to Gangnam Style and saw an attractive advertisement for G-dragon and his album One of a Kind on the page. It all took off from there. I also like anime and manga.
3. I practice martial arts, tang soo do to be specific. It is a traditional Korean martial art, actually a big coincidence it's Korean because I'm from a small town so it was the only studio.
4. Before graduating high school I did ballet for 5 years and Pointe for 2. I also did hip hop for 2.
5. I have a long-haired black cat and a dachshund.
I figure that since most of the things I look at are about k-pop, then I should probably say what I like. I am not a big fan of women musicians, regardless of nationality or language, it's something about the voices that I dislike. It's not that they're not good, I just can't listen to them long. My favorite musicians/groups are BAP, Big Bang (and all of their solo works), Jang Hyunseung from Beast, Beast, Nu'est, and very recently BTS and Rap Monster. I know that is not many considering it's been 4 years, almost 5, but I'm very picky.
My biases ( a word I learned 3 days ago) are Yoo Youngjae with Bang Yongguk at a VERY close second, Taeyang although it was originally G-dragon who started my love for k-pop so he's always got a special place in my heart, and Jang Hyunseung who is my most recent addition to my biases.
Anime and Manga
I am a big fan of anime and manga. I have been watching anime and reading manga A LOT for the past 2 years because every time I end one I find a new one to binge on. For anime I enjoyed Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (but am in a rough spot because I am hitting a bunch of really slow filler epsiodes), Gangsta, Kuroko No Basuke, Full Metal Panic!, Fairytail, and Inuyasha. But there are a lot more. Manga I like are School Rumble, Gangsta, Beelzebub, Kamisama Kiss, and Watashi Ga Motenai.
I'm new, 21 years old, from Minnesota, like k-pop, anime, and manga. It's nice to meet you! Feel free to talk to me!