Alright ladies, I've done all the work for you; I've taken out the mystery of what you need for your Winter Makeup Essentials:
1. Brows Locked - Brow pomade - Anastasia Beverly Hills, $18
2. Lips Plumped - Lip Injection - Too Faced, $28
3. Waterproof Mascara - Hypnose - Lancome, $27.50
4. Matte Lips - Hydra-Matte liquid lip matte - Gerard Cosmetics, $20
5. Never-run Liner - Stay All Day eye liner - Stila, $22
6. Flawless Blush - Brightening Finish - Bobbi Brown, $67
These are your Winter ESSENTIALS, which means, whether or not you choose these exact products, you need to get your brows in check, plump your lips from the cold dry weather, choose a matte lipstick (as @JordanHamilton mentioned in a previous card) and get your liners/mascaras locked from running. And if all else fails, brighten your face with good quality blush that duals as a complexion enhancer and not simply a wash of pigment.
For more ideas on how to manage your makeup, whether it's for a Winter wedding, special event, or just everyday tips and tricks, please click here to follow me!