Pear-flavored vodka (make your own infusion or buy something off the shelf)
La Croix (if you have it) Peach-Pear flavored sparkling water
1. In a shaker, add one shot of vodka and a half cup of pear juice.
2. Channel your favorite chef for the vanilla bean part. Here, you want to slice the vanilla bean lengthwise, allowing you to scrape the seeds out--adding them to the juice mixture.
3. Shake it very well to incorporate the thick vanilla bean seeds.
4. Pour over ice into a highball glass--leaving just enough room to top it with a floating splash of La Croix.
5. Insert a chic swizzle straw and serve immediately.
For more cocktail ideas, whether it's for your wedding, holiday party, or a solitary moment of bliss by the pool in LA, click here!