I am doing 20 facts about me which means 20 facts aside from what I've been sharing in my 30 day kpop challenge so...here we go!
1. I'm a comic book lover. Marvel, DC, Archie, you name it! So, I've watched all of the movies as well. If you ever need help understanding the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I got you!😁👍🏾
2. I'm the oldest and only girl in my family. Still an only child, since I'm my mom's only one.
3. I'm studying to become an occupational therapist so I can work with children who have learning disabilities such as autism. I was inspired while working with family who have it.
4. I should put a kpop fact lol so my first kpop obsession was Changmin from TVXQ. I heard "Before U Go" and fell in love with his voice and those high notes!
5. In high school, I was introduced to and liked kpop but kind of got into other things so it didn't take up too much of my time like now (I'm stuck now😂). What pulled me back in was EXO's What is Love. D.O.😭😭😭 D.O. is love.😩🎤
6. I like anime too but only watch cute funny rom com types like Ouran High School Host Club and Maid-sama. If you have recommendations though, let me know!
7. I have a British roommate. Yes, she likes tea. 🍵👈🏾Is this even a tea emoji?😂
8. Speaking of the UK, I'm obsessed with Game of Thrones. If you aren't watching it, you totally should so we can exchange theories and talk about it😄
9. I have lots of weird nicknames: Lexi Pooh, Lexi Wexi, Madam President, Baby Microsoft (I'm pretty good with technology), Fatso (family says I eat for a family of four😅), Apple head (I don't even know) 😂 I prefer Alexis, Lexi or Lex though.
10. To explain Madam President, I am president of one of the multicultural organizations on my campus, Students for Black Culture and involved with many others.
11. I've made and lost friends because of my love for kpop. Some just don't understand my appreciation for other cultures and some love it. Tomato Tomahto, can't help that I slipped into the diamond life😌
12. I've only seen one kdrama and that is She Was Pretty. Please recommend more for me!
13. I've watched more Taiwanese dramas than kdramas. I watched We Got Married with Heechul and Puff and went on to watch Puff in her dramas. Aaron Yan, Puff Guo and Jasper Liu are my fave Taiwanese actors.
14. I want to travel the world. Of course, South Korea is on that list but it would be lovely to get out of Arkansas and out of the country in general.
15. I was a National Achievement Finalist due to my PSAT and SAT scores. I don't know if I'm smart or a good test taker 😂 I'd like to think that I'm smart lol
16. My favorite blog is Western Girl Eastern Boy. Jennifer talks about the good and the bad of kpop and Korean culture, which I appreciate. Can't always look at things through rose-colored glasses, you know? She responded to me one day and gave me advice. I was starstruck for at least a week!
17. I love musicals! The Wiz is my absolute fave! I've dressed up as both Dorothy and Scarecrow for Halloween. Although Glee wasn't an actual musical, I dressed up as a Warbler one Halloween too haha
18. I'm planning on going to KCON this summer and actually proposing it as a research project for my school. If you're interested in how I'm spinning this into something more than just personal, I'd love to tell you about it!
19. I'm a huge YG stan. Although I support and like groups from other companies, YG has my heart, yo. Even though Yang Hyun Suk trolls the hell out of us, YG for life.😎
20. I am only recently (almost a year?) getting into the underground and k-hip hop scene. I don't think I knew how prevalent it was until I dove a little bit deeper beyond the kpop people are more familiar with. I enjoy more than mainstream sometimes! Nice to see other people appreciating something that my culture is known for. Now, I 98% of the time listen to Korean music of all genres!
That's 20 already! Woah! Well here you go! @xsandos17@Rhia@Jvle