DreyaRises
1,000+ Views

{NN} Only One Anime Forever - Fairy Tail

I pick Fairy Tail because I haven't finished it yet, there is a huuuuge amount of episodes, and obviously I love the show haha!
8 Comments
Suggested
Recent
@MadAndrea I know I hate flashbacks when we had already seen it like 14 million times. and the long battle but there is a way for it to stop it works for me but I don't know about for everyone what I use to tell myself was...... the longer the flashback or the long fight is, better the fight will get and it was always true for me
@Lilli3 See the thing about naruto is, I love naruto but I was just at a point in shippuden where I could only stand to watch 1 episode like every 3 days because they were 98% flashbacks and the other 2% was inner thoughts while walking. I can't stand flashbacks in that amount of excess. I don't think I could deal with that for eternity lol
fairytale is my 3rd srry
@Lilli3 Oh I know they are basically conserving funds to throw into one big fight but to watch like 30 episodes is just sooo painful
Cards you may also be interested in
I Will Never Stop!👆❤
My Dear Fairy Tail Lovers.. As we all know (even if you arent reading the manga) Our Beloved Fairy Tail will officially End. When it comes to Fairy Tail it honestly hits hard especially in my heart. I joined the Fairy Tail Fandom about 4 years ago so it really has become a sentimental thing for me. Because of Fairy Tail I started watching Anime.. Because of Fairy Tail I joined Vingle. I love Fairy Tail and knowing the last chapter is only hours away.. I can't help but cry and wish for it to never end. But then I realized.. Just because it's going to end doesn't mean the Adventure is over! Even If Fairy Tail ends I will never stop.. Watching it! Reading It! Posting It! OR LOVING IT❤! I LOVE FAIRY TAIL❤ AND I WILL NEVER STOP DOING SO❤! Tagging! (Ask to be Added or Removed) {A} - @AmazingAshley @AkiraItuha @AlexisUlloa @AdamDean @alexcattura @Alletaire @assasingod @alliepetey @AnthonyWinston @arnelli @AnbuRose @Aquatear @Animelover34 @Acestellean @AimeeH @awkwardjazzy @AndersonTapia @AnimeFreak484 {B} - @BlackDragon88 @Bmondragon93 @BellofRay @bribri21 @BobbieStinson @biancadanica98 @BlackoutZJ @Bangtanss @Beanerific321 {C} - @Chokomoca @CrazyOtaku3 @ChristiLoveLive @CrookedShadow @ChristopherKenn @CarlosVega006 {D} - @DeVondreCallum @DanielDuRant @DestinyAgnew @DemonAngel522 @Dakotanl @dildil15 @DripDrop {E} - @ElaineMcgarden @ErzaScarlet56 {F} - @Franz115 @FirePrincess11 {G} - @Gracielou0717 @Gibbous1992 {H} - @HunnaBallue @hermoineNH1 {I} - @IzamarPalomo @Itlulia @ItaarePhj {J} - @JordanSwihart @jonathan11 @jjbosy @jungshook @JordanStevens {K} - @KageTsuki040910 @Kristalea24 @kouvarisb @KrisTheFreak @kell13 @KarinaRaygoza @KennyMcCormick {L} - @lexysan @LCordz @Leolaring @Lisanna10 @LizStepter @LoneRose72 @LeshelleHoward @LittleAika @lovelikematoi @Luna7 {M} - @mistymaity @mymi @mauriciorobles @micahirene @mayarich03 @MelissaGarza @MimmiBubble01 @MorganAlys @MarcusCollins {N} - @neoncrysis @nimm14 @NeckoNecko @NeoNinjaRaiden @NathanielMoanan @NessaB @NatsuMasamune {O} - @OtakuDemon10 @OTPGaLe4eva {P} - @PRroxx05 @PaulinaLopezCal {Q} - @QBDaBest @quietone {R} - @RogueLeigh @RandomlyWrite {S} - @SimplyAwkward @Stefanighoul1w  @SarahSutcliff @shadow3750 @Slimbrown13 @SabrinadLoran @Sharia @SabrinadLoran @SAMURXAI @SteveZuniga {T} - @TaehyungV @thunder1254 @TakamiRen @Taylor18920 @tkdwjd0626 @tvmar @TamashiRogue  @TylerCinamella @Tylor619 @TiffanyKidd {U} - @UbaldoRuiz {V} - {W} - @whatamooy  {X} - @xero0 @xxxkahrixxx {Y} - @Yorginsnarff @yulissab2015 {Z} - @ZakariahForbes @ZacharyStewart