WE CURRENTLY HAVE 70 MEMBERS AND THOUGH I WOULD LIKE TO ADD MORE, I CAN'T HANDLE SO MANY PEOPLE! Sorry! >.<
****SORRY FOR USING CAPS LOCK, BUT IF YOU WANT TO JOIN A GUILD, YOU CAN ALWAYS START A NEW ONE. I DON'T MIND IF YOU STEAL MY IDEA =D****
So far, this guild already feels like a second family to me and it is everything I could've asked for and more. I really appreciate you guys and everything you've done to make this guild a success. I love you guys >w< We could vent to each other. We could discuss with each other. We could also roleplay if we so wished.
So, what exactly would we do?
Mainly I just want to meet others and have like a little family of friends on this site where we could chat and get to know others.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ PLEASE READ THIS ESPECIALLY! THANKS! =D ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[Just comment if you want to be in it, and what magic type you think would suit you (in case we were to roleplay), and your kik. If you do not have a kik, it's okay, you're still apart of our family and just as important to us as the next. <: We just encourage that other get a kik but it's not mandatory and it's makes you no less a member of our family.]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] Also be sure to say hi to others who are joining too. The best way to get to know one another is to start off with Hi!
You can also comment if you want a “sister" or “brother" or something, and if someone volunteers to be your “brother" or “sister" then you will also have a Fairy Tail sibling! =D
You can also have an exceed if you are a dragonslayer. Really it's just like Fairy Tail. <:
Another Thing: comment if you have ideas that you would like me to add! ^^"
Remember, this is your family, and just like Fairy Tail, respect them and be nice to them. Don't let anybody feel left out. You are all special and amazing in our guild. You can always vent to us or talk to us about something troubling you. We are open to help.
So... here's basically everything you need to know...
What All We Can Do:
-Discuss Fairy Tail/ Anime in general
Rules/Things To Know
1. Never hurt one of your guild mates purposefully.
2. Always stick up for one another.
3. Be kind to your friends.
4. Once you're apart of the guild, you're in it forever, so choose wisely.
5. If you are inactive or hardly ever come on, you won't be banned from the guild. You're always going to be a part of us, not to fear.
6. No complaining about this guild. It's VERY important to me.
7. There is not really a limit to how many members there can be. HOWEVER, I will open and close it's doors if I feel it's necessary. For example, if for one day, we have a million members chatting at once, I'll have to close it's doors temporarily. If the next day, for whatever reason, only three people are chatting amongst themselves, the doors will be opened again. I do this not to be mean or unfair, but because there is only one of me and though I always love more members, it gets difficult to run everything myself.
8. I am not in favor of choosing people to be, for example, my helpers, or assistants, or whatever. To me that will lead to others feeling left out/ unimportant and the reason this guild was created was for others to feel equal, right? c:
10. The guild won't be official until at least 10 members join. (it's official c; )
11. Perverted talk is not allowed. Of course, we don't ban members here, but if you do talk about such things, Ichiya will haunt your dreams =P
12. If cussing is allowed on this site, then it's allowed here. (as long as you don't cuss at your guild mates :< ) If not, then of course, it won't be here.
13. You are wonderful, amazing, special, brilliant, and everything in between! c:
As of November 23, 12:13 PM (central time) we have 55 members! We certainly exceeded my original plans of 30 members! But not to fear, the more, the merrier! c: