Winter is coming (shout out to GoT fans) and that means it is totally hot chocolate season. And while all hot chocolate is delicious, this one especially caught my eye, and my taste buds, and my heart.
Camp fire throw back in liquid form, welcome to the S'more Hot Chocolate.
Thanks to Our Best Bites for this amazing recipe.
4 cups whole milk
2, 4oz Hershey’s chocolate bars
2 Tbs butter, melted
2 graham crackers, crushed
8 large marshmallows
Makes 4 mugs!
How Its Made
- Wet the sides of each mug with warm milk and place the lips in ground up graham crackers.
- Simmer the milk while placing half of each chocolate bar into the mugs.
- Once the milk is simmered, pour into the mugs and place aside as it melts the chocolate.
- Toast marshmallows on stove flame or under boiler.
- Stir the coco to distribute the melted chocolate.
- Add marshmallows and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Thennnn drink all 4 mugs!