2 years ago
mandaheartsong
in English · 3,087 Views
likes 6clips 3comments 5
veterans!
#veteran #Healing #ptsd #thrive
5 comments
There's so much truth to that & there's only so much analysing you can do before it becomes more hindrance than productive.
2 years ago·Reply
10
so true MissB82. I got so tired of hearing myself play the victim that I was ready to stop. Thank you for being kind. xxx
2 years ago·Reply
10
I feel so happy for you that you've chosen to be kind to yourself & not to just keep going with the status quo once realising it was no longer a good fit for you. I'm of a similar mindset & 90% there most days. The other 10% I may fall in a heap when noone's looking but the controls to my life remain dearly held to my heart. Thanks so much for your inspirational post. xx
2 years ago·Reply
10
I post a lot to Insta if you would like daily inspiration. Vingle is a bit painful. lol. @heartsong_healings on insta
2 years ago·Reply
10
I'm rarely on it but will check it out when I next am. :-)
2 years ago·Reply
10