Here is the third category for voting, don't forget to vote on the previous category if you haven't already!
Links to ALL the categories can be found on the main VKMA card >>here<< ^-^
This category is: Best Male Sub-Unit!
*These rules will change depending on the category*
1. If voting, you must have listen to all of the songs before making your final decision.
2. Personal biases should be put aside, this is not a popularity contest, this is voting to determine who you think released a better song.
3. When you have decided who you want to vote for please write your vote in the comments section. (It would be highly appreciated if you also tell us why you voted for that particular song!)
Here are the nominees:
1. Infinite H - Pretty
Rap-line Hoya and Dongwoo of Infinite are at it again with their funky fun track "Pretty" which is a bit more hip hop inspired than the typical Infinite single!
2. D&E - Growing Pains
Super Junior's dynamic duo, Donghae and Eunhyuk turned off their usual funny act for a serious dance track about real life struggles.
3. Bastarz - Zero For Conduct
*mature content in video*
Block B's rap-line, P.O, U-Kwon, and B-Bomb, released this wild and colorful track produced by Block B's very own Zico.
4. VIXX LR - Beautiful Liar
VIXX's Leo and Ravi collaborated on this beautiful ballad-meets-hip hop track that is a big change from the typical VIXX dance track.
5. ZEST-Z - Give Me a Chance
ZEST's vocal line, Shun, Yeho, and Shin, promoted this incredibly catchy track 'Give Me a Chance' that will have you dancing around all day!