Day 13 really felt unlucky for me. I was able to walk to and from work, but my food journal was really strange. I am not sure why though. There wasn't any emotional eating or binging, just strangeness. Here is the journal:
- Breakfast: Orange, water, and pomegranate vinegar concoction.
- Lunch: Grilled Chicken Wrap, Two boiled eggs, and pomegranate vinegar concoction.
- Snack: Iced Caffe Latte (no sugar)
- Dinner: Orange, two eggs, a banana milk light, and pomegranate vinegar concoction
See, it's a very strange mixture of food. Dinner was the way it was because I was too tired to do anything else. I just wanted to get home as fast as possible. It's weird that I had eggs twice today.
Random Note: Purchased this Korean weight loss system from one of the beauty stores. It consists of tablets, teas, and a special serum that you drink. I really wonder how it is going to work though. lol. I will report on how I feel while taking it and whether I experience any changes due to it.
- walked 3.5 K to work
- walked 3.5 K home (new route that was mostly uphill--nearly died, lol)
- I would really like to add some other type of exercise to my regime, but I don't seem to have time to do anything else. When I get home, the only thing I feel like doing is showering and going to bed. I already wake up pretty early in the morning to be able to walk to work. Every night I set my clock for 4:45 am, so I can wake up and do some cardio and weights, but I end up re-setting the alarm for 6:15 b/c I am too tired. lol. My goal is to actually wake up and do it though. lol--not sure why it is such a problem right now. When I lived in Hawaii, I would go work out at 3:30 and 4:30 in the morning, no problem. Gotta get it together somehow.
(weight loss seems to have normalized. now it's time to kick it up a notch) :)
Day 1: http://www.vingle.net/posts/9691
Day 2: http://www.vingle.net/posts/10221
Day 3 and 4: http://www.vingle.net/posts/10222
Day 5: http://www.vingle.net/posts/10506
Day 6: http://www.vingle.net/posts/10697
Day 7: http://www.vingle.net/posts/11074
Day 8: http://www.vingle.net/posts/11652
Days 9,10,11, and 12 http://www.vingle.net/posts/12256