Self-taught makeup artist, Evelin Aguello, is giving Fall a new look with this wintry sunset eye look. Brides that are looking for a pop of color and light can use this look as-is or as an idea (that can be scaled back) for your wedding day. And this isn't just a look for brides. This is a great look all season. It's a great way to inject some warmth, color and light, especially as the days are darker, sooner and oh so cold!
Get the look:
1. Prime eyes with Benefit Cosmetics air patrol eye primer and set it with Laura Mercier setting powder.
2. Blend Makeup Geek Cosmetics shadow in "Peach Smoothie" to the crease. Then, using the Morphe Brushes 35O color palette, blend a reddish brown shade on top.
3. Intensify the outer corner by applying both Too Faced "Amorous" and "Romance" from the Passionately Pretty Eye Shadow collection palette. To the lid, apply "Adore" (from the same palette).
TIP: Use Too Faced Glitter Primer to prevent creasing and to keep pop of color.
4. Lined your eyes with Motives Cosmetics gel liner in LBD.
5. Lashes are from Flutter Lashes Inc in "Ashley."
6. Finally, apply "Candy Corn" from Eye Kandy Cosmetics in the bottom inner lash line.
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz in "soft brown"